Brothers and a Bonus!

New! Please, Explain! Template Set & a Store-wide Sale!

So to begin, I am not going to talk about the obvious because by now, I am sure you are all tired of hearing about it. I just want to wish you all the very best and may you and your families be healthy!!

With that out of the way..onto my newest template set!!

30% off through the end of the month!

My Creative Team and 2 guest layout artists, did a great job with these!
Just click on each quad to see the larger image


I made this one too..my little dumpling of a granddaughter 2 years ago..haha


If you own any of my designs, please share 
what you make with them in my FB Group!

I want to add, the whole shop is on sale 
except for the retirement section!
This sale runs through the end of the month as wel!

Thank you so much for stopping by, love to all!

Comments