Brothers and a Bonus!

August 2019 ALFLT Blog/FB Train AND a New Release!

Happy August! School has already begun or is just around the corner...that might mean more scrapping time for many of you! haha. I am here to help you with that endeavor! ;)

First up is my newest template set, A Candid Moment
My new releases are now 40% off!
This set was made to match my free template you will receive today as part of the train!


On to the TRAIN!!
Here is my preview for my part of the train.
I hope you will enjoy using it!



This is the entire list of stops:


Please stop by the 

ALFLT OFFICIAL BLOG/FB TRAIN FAN GROUP

if you get off track, this list will be pinned to the top of that FB Page. You can also share your layouts made with any template from any of our trains there!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!