Brothers and a Bonus!

February 2020 ALFLT Blog & FB Train!


It's time for our bi-monthly ALFLT Blog and FB Train!
I am so glad you found us!
Please remember we have an Official Fan Page where you can post your layouts made from any of our templates from anyone of our trains! 
Nothing keeps us motivated better than seeing them in use!

Here is my template! I kept it simple! 
Just add more here and there if you need to!
The download is near the end of this post


Here are some layouts my team and myself made for inspiration!
By Dorian Goodyk

by myself, Jodi Watson (This kit is called Croí by TSSA, to be released on February 7th)

by Kathy Brandt

by Chris Allport

by Jarmila Fiserova
Jarmila use My Winter Romance by TSSA for her layout. I love how it turned out!

You can download the template HERE

Your next stop is Bit's-N-Pieces

1. 2Worlds
15. Megan Scott Studio

Have a wonderful weekend!!


Comments

  1. Stunning, as usual! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful template -- thanks for sharing it, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generosity and the lovely template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful template !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Большое спасибо за прекрасный шаблон!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The template is stunning!!! I love the swirl under and around the template!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!