Brothers and a Bonus!

My newest kit release, Brothers, has been out for a week now. I had my grandbabies here for most of that time and never got around to a blog post...So here it is now! haha

I tried to make this kit for adults for the most part as my boys are grown men now, but I also wanted it to work when scrapping anyone and I think I accomplished that.

The Brothers Collection is still on sale at 30% off through July 1st along with the rest of my shop.
This does not include the retirement section.

Here is the kit with the papers

These are the same papers that come with the kit. 
Many of my customers only buy the papers which is why I package them separately as well.

The collection also comes with extras to help enhance your layouts even more!

If you want to save time, Quick Pages are always a smart way to go!

And now a little inspiration to see what is possible!


Sometimes, I just keep going..lol


Because you got this far,
I have an added bonus for my blog readers only!
when clicking on anything that is linked in this
post to go to my shop, you will get an extra
10% off anything in the Brothers Collection!
You will save 40% off!
This coupon will show the discount during checkout.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!



Comments