Brothers and a Bonus!

September 2019 Mix N Match & Freebies

Time for another Mix N Match Set!
I thought I would stick with the same theme I usually do...just pretty, make it pretty...no theme.
This collection is 30% off through September 5th!

Kits 1-3

Collection Extras


If you are a hybrid crafter or just need the papers from these kits,
I also packaged them separately for an easier purchase!
Do not purchase if buying the kits,
these papers are already in the kits.


 
 
 
 
It's freebie time!!
My friend Dana of Made By Keuntje made this beautiful layout, she then broke it up into a stacker and a cluster for all of you!
You can get the stacker here, and head on over to my fan page for the cluster!



September 2019 Mix N Match
30% off through September 5th!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Чудесный набор! Большое спасибо за подарки!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!