Brothers and a Bonus!

June 2019 Mix N Match - A Digital Scrapbooking Freebie Too!


Can you believe we are just about halfway through 2019??!! 
Time needs to slow down...there is so much more I want to do and to soak
into my brain, things to see, people to love. It is all just flying by!

But I am keeping up with my monthly Mix N match Mini Kits!
I hope you will like what I made for June!
The June 2019 Mix N match is 30% off through June 3rd!
Check it out!





I also have extras!



My Creative Team really worked their magic this month!

 by Ruth Ayres and Jarmila Fiserova

 by Sylvia Regina, Ngoc Nttd and Chris Allport

By Jodi Watson, Carol Ellis and Dorian Goodyck

 by Ngoc Nttd, Jodi Watson, Chris Allport and Kathy Brandt

by Tampopo Wu, Rachelle leyva, Kaye Savic and Marlyn Ramirez

So amazing! Thank you all of them and to my guest CT Artists as well!

Time for that freebie!

I made some flairs to go with the kits! You can download by clicking on the preview!


 If you visit my Fan Page, you can pick up these pretty tags too!



I hope the rest of your week is awesome! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Comments