Brothers and a Bonus!

New Commercial Use Borders On Sale!

Good afternoon!! I am enjoying a quiet day today while a blizzard rages on outside...Probably because I do not need to go anywhere, but I love this kind of weather..lol For some reason, I get more done....I know what it is. The weather is bad..so no-one stops in to visit! No interruptions! ha! I live on a state route, right in town, so I am easy access to anyone driving by and more often than not, I get 2-3 visitors a day, so this is kind of nice and peaceful for me. :)
 Okay, enough about the weather...

I created the most charming wavy border pack, CU and PU friendly! 
It is on sale through February 28th at 30% off...


These are great for adding styles to, they are layered, so it is very easy to color them in any palette you would like. Just magical with glitter added too!

I bought this, this morning. I tried really hard not to. I even closed the tab! Then I re-opened the tab about 10 minutes later and made the purchase. I just love the whimsy. 
I have always been a sucker for rabbits as well. 
(I really did buy these but I would like to add, I am also promoting them...if anyone makes a purchase through my link, I will make a percentage of the sale price.)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments