Brothers and a Bonus!

The February 2019 Mix N Match is here! A Freebie too!


I LOVE How these three medium sized kits work together...the colors, the papers and elements make gorgeous layouts, I cannot wait to show you below!

February 2019 Mix N Match

I wanted to make February's Mix N Match something that
wasn't completely overridden by Valentine's Day. 
There are plenty of hearts and some word art, 
but you can use these kits for any occasion too!
I even made a Quick Page set from my A Simple Life Templates :)

My Team and guest artists did an amazing job, I love seeing all of these layouts together. :)

TR: Ella Rose Russell, TL: Chriss Allport, BR: Carol Ellis, BL: Carol Ellis

Left side: Jarmila Fiserova, Right side: Myself, Jodi Watson

All mine, Jodi Watson the bottom right was made using an incredible
template by Bits n Pieces called All Zipped Up. Just amazing! 



TL: Rae Brown, TR: Rachelle Leyva, BL: Lisa Troch, BR: Ngoc Nttd

TL: Tanpopo Wu, TR: Ruth Ayres, Botton: Marlyn Ramirez.
Marlyn used my Quick Pages for the last two on the bottom :)


For my Planner Addicts, I made dashboards, available in my Etsy Shop
You will also find all 3 kits here as well.
They are awesome, they come in 7 sizes and are also
30% off through the 31st! Only $1.40! Whaaat? haha

You can find a free add-on on the Scrappy Sisters Blog!



And now, since you are here, I wanted to tell you
about an awesome opportunity for you!
Have you ever dreamt of having a business where you make layout albums for people and they pay you extremely well for your services? Where you take your favorite hobby and turn it into a way to earn that extra money you need to help put your kids through college, or to take that much-needed vacation? I know I do! You can make your own hours too! Who wouldn't love that?!

Check out this Masterclass my friend Katherine is teaching. She took this one scrapbook page and went from zero to being able to support herself and her family without any advertising money. They say find something you love to do, and make a living from it, you will never be unhappy with how you spend your day!

 (this is not a class on how to scrapbook, 
it is about how to make money from the
talent you already possess! )

If you do take the plunge and sign up for Katherine's class, I will help you get started with kits to use by letting you choose 5 full collections from my Etsy Shop!

Thanks for stopping in!

Jodi



Comments

  1. Oh so sad. Scrappy sisters is closed. Missed the add on. thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!