Brothers and a Bonus!

December 2019 ALFLT Blog & Facebook Train


Before we get to my part in the ALFLT Train, I want to show you my new release!

My Favorite Memories Template Set
30% off through December 12th!

Here are some beautiful layouts my team and I came up with to show you this set in action!
Now for that template!
(Just click on image to download)


Here are some layouts a few of my Creative Team Members made!
You should have come here from Promethean Concepts, and your next stop will be Miss Fish Templates!

If you get lost along the way, or a designer does not have their part active yet (different time zones) Just visit us on the ALFLT Official Blog/FB group where the entire list of stops will also be located!


>>>>>>> TSSA <<<<<<<

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

Jodi

Comments

  1. What a pretty snowflake -- thanks for sharing your lovely template!! Happy Holidays, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your template, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun sample layouts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Большое спасибо за прекрасный шаблон! Примеры страничек-великолепны!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Several of my CT members used this template to show off some future kits. They look amazing! That giant snowflake is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just seeing this...made me smile! Thanks for sharing with me!

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for your gift. You are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost the end of the year. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your beautiful freebies. I posted them to my pinterest where I collect the lovely freebies in digiland (by section). I can’t wait to use them.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy scrapping/designing new year.
    Love from Holland, Claudia
    www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com
    www.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just seeing this Claudia, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a great deal to me. Much love to you throughout this new year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!