Brothers and a Bonus!

TSSA is Back to Blogger and a special discount!

Good Morning!


Last year, I switched to a new blog and it was a fun blog to use...but for some reason, it does not generate the visitors I get on Blogger. So I am back here and hoping to get my visitors again.

I think what I would like to change starting this year, is to get a little more personal instead of being all business. I know I like to visit blogs where the designer shares a bit of herself. I am assuming you may be like that also, or some of you. :) You can let me know in the comments.

For 2019, I started a new monthly Mix N Match products line, so I am currently working on February, so fun with Valentines Day an easy and sweet theme! I am loving the way it is turning out. I can share the palette with you but that is it at this point...


I added the lighter and darker contrasting colors. It is turning out to be a fun and pretty palette to work with so far.
Here are the previews to January 2019 Mix N Match:

Special link below.

My Creative Team did an outstanding job as usual. I will just show you a few here.

Carol Ellis, Dorian Goodyck, Laureen Gillis and Jodi Watson (me)

Lisa Troch, Ngoc Nttd, Jodi Watson (me) and Tia Adair
If you have made it this far, you deserve a little something, something... 
Use THIS LINK to get 20% off your total purchase. Good through the 10th of January (Not including retirement products) during checkout. Or you can type in BACKTOBLOGGER20. This code is only good at Etsy. Unfortunately, I cannot offer codes at this time at Scrappy Sisters.

So, I am just starting to feel better after a head cold I came down within the wee hours of New Years Day. There is no telling how many people will become sick because of me. We spent New Year's Eve at a beautiful Hotel in Oswego, NY. They had a great band called Billionaires. What a band!! Music from the '80s to current pop rock, they could sing it all and just as good as the actual artists! We had a 5-course dinner, dessert, buffets set up with snack food...rooms and breakfast. We went with a mess of friends, many of whom I touched. I touched a ton of doors....ugh...how many will get this head cold? What's done is done...if I had known, I would have stayed home in my jammies and watched the ball drop on TV. Other than coming away with a head cold, New Year's Eve was a ton of fun and I will definitely want to do it again! 
Enjoy your discount and your upcoming week!

Jodi




Comments