Brothers and a Bonus!

March 2019 Mix N Match Release and a Lot Of Freebies!

Where to start! 
Have I mentioned my oldest son is studying abroad, in London? He is and he is having the time of his life. To say we are proud of him is a major understatement! Syracuse University featured him and another young lady in their newsletter yesterday. I hope you don't mind that I am sharing with you all. 
Zachary Watson

You can read the article here
I said I was going to try to be more personal with my blog...
I hope it is something you welcome. I would hate to be aggravating..lol

On to the scrappy stuff!

On sale at 30% off through March 6th.
I tried to make this months Mix n Match with a touch of St. Patricks day here and there but not so much that you could not scrap everyday moments with them as well. I think you will see with the layouts below, that this is very possible!

All of the papers in this pack are already in the mini kits. 
I like to package them separately for my hybrid crafters and planner enthusiasts.


Kit 1

Kit 2

Kit 3

Here is an inspiration collage!
So, I have a ton of freebies for you yay!!
The first three will take you away from my blog:




And this one, you can grab right here!

That is all folks! Thank you for dropping in or being a subscriber to my newsletter!
Have a beautiful weekend :)

Comments

  1. Awesome goodies !! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Thank you for your generosity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I went to read the article about your son, I'm sure your super proud. My Fiancee graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with a Bachelor's degree in Biology so I know it's alot of hard work & time. I thank him for his service to our country! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!