Brothers and a Bonus!

April 2019 Mix N Match and a Great Freebie!!

Spring is officially here! The weather is warmer and the sun has been shining. I just want to open all the windows and let the fresh air in! 
I need about 15 more degrees on the thermometer first though! haha
What IS driving me crazy though is that I have 4 dogs here, 2 I am watching for my son while he does a semester of college across the big pond...they know it is beautiful outside and I am constantly just switching one from the chain to the next as they all want to sit out there and bask in the good weather. I cannot blame them so I am just up and down, up and down....lol Open and close, open and close....it will be good when I am back down to two!
What a face..haha Zack's are shar peis incase you couldn't tell...lol
Onto the new Mix N Match!!
30% off through April 2nd
This set of Mix N Match kits are bright and cheerful 
and perfect for Spring or Easter!
If you use Traveler's Notebooks, I have made a beautiful set of dashboards to help separate your sections! They come in 
sizes, A5, A6, B6, B6 Slim, Personal, Pocket and Standard
I also have some Planner Stickers! these are made to fit the Erin Condren Planners, 
but will work in most planners as well.
By Carol Ellis, Chris Allport and Kathy Brandt
By Jodi Watson, Jarmila Fiserova and Chris Allport
 by Jodi Watson, Ruth Ayres, Carol Ellis and Ngoc Nttd
By Laureen Gillis
By Carol Ellis, Rachelle Leyva and Jodi Watson
Onto that freebie!
This time, I made you a printable! Just use bright white card stock for the best results, cut out and add ribbon! These tags will be great on Easter baskets or spring gifts to friends and family!
You can use them in your layouts too by adding a string or just letting them peek out from behind other elements! Enjoy!
Sample

Comments

  1. Удивительная коллекция!!! Большое спасибо за подарок!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!